Monday, September 20, 2010

Started New Diet

Not really a diet. Just trying a new way of eating. I was getting sick of eating huge portion of potatoes and gravy slathered meat and then falling asleep at my desk after lunch. Now I am going to try and listen to my body. (Insert fart joke here).

I got some snacks like peanuts and raisins. I will bring a sammich and some fruit to work. So basically the old routine was:

No breakfast
Meat and Potato feast at lunch
Sleep
Frozen Dinner or some crap for dinner

New Routine:
7 - Cereal or a snack bar or banana for breakfast
10-11ish snack of fruit, peanuts, raisins, or something
12 sammich and some fruit or something
3-4ish another snack of fruit, or peanuts or raisins or something
Apple when I get home
Go for my Run
7-Tuna, or Chicken with rice, pasta, or something for dinner
9-10 - Possibly last snack
12 - Bed

I liked the suggestions for my build. I may do the blu ray thing. I think the SSD for the OS is a great idea. I am going to try and build a triple-boot system. Windows 64-Bit, Mac OSX, and some flavor of Linux. That way I can kick ass on multiple platforms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home