Monday, April 11, 2011

Maniac Is Running Good

Been running pretty good lately. Sharkscope says I am HOT. 6-2 in the last set of eight with 3 first, One second, and two third. Not bad.

Also three tourney scores this month so far. 3rd, 9th, and 58th. Those do not include blogger games. None of them were the big score I am looking for though. My best profit was in 27 Single Draw NL. Weird. Surely that is my worst game.

I am not going to play anything specific this week. I have been hitting up a juicy nightly 1500 PLO... I really like it a lot. I will most probably play SmBoatDrinks 10-game. I have a lot of fun there. I have a first and two bubbles so I must be playing decently. Probably keep wacking the SNGs while I am running good at them too. Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thorn said...

Congrats on the hot streak! Also, I basically failed day 1 of the pushups challenge. 6 off the minimum on the last max reps set (out of 20), my pecs died and would go no further.

It totally put me on the wrong starting day based off of my initial test. I guess I'm moving down a column next Wednesday.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

You just put a hex on yourself, idiot!

See the rules of Run Good:
http://lowstakeshands.blogspot.com/2011/04/rules-of-run-good.html

12:58 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I had to move down too thorn. It is horrible plan but in the end I think it works finally..

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home