Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I Came, I Saw, I ... Bubbled. Grr

I hate the bubble. It sucks. Three games of SmBoat's Booze Cruise and I have a first place victory vs Jordon which made it a lot sweeter and two bubbles! Arg! In these kind of games you can usually point to one single hand that cost you it all. I think in this case it was overplaying a made hand in 27 tripple draw. I got dealt a very vulnerable T and played it too hard. This got me a little short. I probably could have come back from that if my A23 vs Wolf's A36 did not go KQ as the next two cards. Ug. Finally I called Jammies all in with 74o. Two lives cards but could not bink it. Oh well. I think I played well just not well enough.

Not sure what's on for tonight. I am sure the Dank will have a reduced number of participants. I probably will pass on it myself since I am sick of the results I have had so far. I think Buddy owes me like 600 bucks. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I wonder if there is a tourney at 9pm tonight that you can play....

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home