Friday, August 24, 2012

I am Sure..

That Josie's brownies are delicious even if they look like cow pies.

Been ... and stuff.

Figured I would post something or other.

Football?

Dealing with my health issues. Been trying to get a walk in every day. My appointment with my real physician the hot Asian who is kind of aging so I might need to get another one is September 19th. I am going to ask her for a referral to a shrink since none of them call me back. Albeit I am hard to reach with no phone and stuff. Hopefully I can get a quick and long session and get everything out and figure a path forward.

Until then I am getting a little motivated to get rid of all my possessions. I hate moving. I want to like throw a bag of clothes, my computer, and pretty much nothing else in my car to move.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Wait a minute! Moving???????? You need to update us with a post about you moving, Bitch.

Also, brownies are not esthetically pleasing but you're right, they're delish.

For the love of God, get a fucking phone. 8 year olds have phones, like um YOUR KIDS. It doesn't have to be a million dollar phone just get something. You know, just in case YOU'RE AN HOUR LATE to meet someone, at least you can call. :)

Hope you're feeling better sweetie.

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home