Thursday, January 03, 2013

Still Fucked Up

Could be turning the corner though. Who knows. End of the year is always bad for me. Also probably need my medicine adjusted. Just not feeling it's calming effects anymore. We shall see.

Took a few more pictures. Was going to get one of the five cops in front of Dunkin' Donuts but I do not yet have the dedication to my art to get my ass kicked by a bunch of fat cops. Perhaps that will come in time. Got some vitamins. Going to see if some extra D3 helps with the lack of sun in my life.

Things I just learned today: Centrum vitamins are NOT chewable. Bleeeccchh.

2 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Centrum vitamins are NOT chewable

Pet dropping are but not really recommended.

Trial and error gnashing, at times, leaves no survivors. Mushrooms come to mind.

See, you aren't fucked up as much as puckered up.

11:14 AM

 
Blogger grrouchie said...

I need to start taking Vitamins and shit but, maybe next time I go to the store

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home