Saturday, October 02, 2004

Eating with George

Not much to say about Poker except that I played with Chris and Maudie. I will get to that in a second. I first need to get my suckout aggression by ranting about food services.

I hate freaking people who cannot do their jobs. I go to a Friendly's Ice Cream shop. There are two people in front of me. The cashier takes their orders. He sounds stupid. He is stupid. He rings up the first guy. Two cups. One with nuts. Not too hard. Goes and makes the first one. Comes back with one Ice Cream. Helllloooooo, you couldn't carry both of the heavy ice creams widdle baby? He says "So you wanted nuts with this one?". NO! Idiot! He wanted nuts with the other one! Goes back and makes the second ice cream. "Just Nuts?". Driving me freaking NUTS! "Nope, Nuts and Whip Cream you moron!". The next person orders. Two double scoop ice creams. Watermellon and vanilla. Goes and makes the first one. Hey! Bozo got it right! Goes to make the second one. Brings back purple something or other. "No Dummy! He said Watermellon!" Jesus! My turn. I say "Chocolate and Vanilla Twirl". That one is for my son who has been waiting in the card for 15 minutes up to this point. "Ok, Thats 2.38". Whoooahhhh Jerkoff! How about asking me if I want anything else, because if I do not come back with ice cream for the wife I am dead. "Umm.. Can I have two Sundays also". I pay. He brings back my Son's Ice Cream. I give it to him. He disapears for like 10 minutes and then tells me that they are out of Fudge and he has to heat some. "Fine.". He finally comes back. Amazingly enough he brough both ice creams in one trip this time. No bag for the ice cream, but I am not pushing my luck. I came home and I said to my wife "I had a freaking retard for a server at Friendly's today". "Oh Yeah, Was he a young black guy?". "Yeah?". "I think he is really retarded". "Yeah, thats what I said". "NO! I MEAN REALLY!". "ohhhhhhhh, No Way he is just stupid!". "Retarded". "STUPID!". Either way he should not be working the ice cream window. I have nothing against mentally challenged individuals, or people who cannot speak English, or anyone else, but if you cannot deal with people then you should be sweeping the floors or cooking the food.

Cards have been sucking. Dropped under 800 for a little. Won a little back tonight. I love playing with Bloggers! I think I bring Maudie bad luck though. I sucked her out on the river with a straight. She had trips. I had a draw to a runner-runner flush and straight. heh. Made the straight on the river. lol. Played pretty tight though. I tried to warn Maudie by saying "Do I look like I bluff?". Paybacks a bitch. Got a nice little suckout myself on the river by Moshy the Fish Boy. Capped Pre-Flop, I had QQ. Like six people in this pot. Goes down to the river and K5o gives Moshy the Fish Boy the win on the river with a straight! I became a total jerk to Moshy after that which was probably not a good move. oh well. I had some nice weird wins. K High twice in a row for $30 bucks each win! It brought me up to $59 at my 1/2 table and I decided to call it a day there since I need some positive experiences lately.

Happy Annaversary to Chris also. He has been married somewhere over 2 years and under 50 I would say. The misses and he got a bit tipsy, she went to bed, he hit the tables. Nice night too. If they were married under two years then he would not be playing Poker! lol. I bet about 5 years myself. Wish him the best!

Just had a thought. Chris has a nice wifey that plays Poker. If I was to ever get married again I wonder if I would play against my potential wife at a table to see if she was worthy! hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home