Monday, September 27, 2004

FFL

Well.. my team, the Boston Bullets took a major loss! Lets just say I need Vinny Testicles to do well tonight if I even want to break 100! I need him to give me over sixty points if I want to win. No way that is going to happen. I knew I was in trouble because my team had too many Patriots. Just was not sure how much trouble. I got creamed. You know your team has had a bad week when the Defence score the most points. I got stuck with Miami's QB because Carolina was not playing either. Feeley scored me like 4 points. Niiiiicee! The Drunken Bastards continue their dominating run. Oh well. What can you do? I will be making my adjustments tomorrow and hoping for the best. Who knows, maybe Vinnie will come through! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home