Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sirs Table

I have been thinking about the most fun Poker game I have had in the past few months and most of them have been with Bloggers. I just really like playing you guys. It is great to add some of the social portion back into the game instead of always watching the Red Sox. On most tables the only way I am going to get anyone to talk is if I taunt them mercilessly until they tilt and start screaming at me every time I win a pot.

In order to play against some more of you I thought I would setup a regular Online game at Empire. Anyone who is interested can stop on by. I will post the password of the week before the game and see who shows up. In addition I will post the table number when the game starts. I will definitely take suggestions on what we should play but let's start with a friendly low-stakes .50/1 game of limit Holdem. Bloggers and readers will all be welcome. The best time for me is Thursday after 9:00. I will also take suggestions for the date and time. I hope to see some people there. Do not worry about playing against me.. I suck. Just ask BB.

The first game will be this Thursday Night. Sorry for the short notice. If you cannot make it then maybe next week. Look for the table that says SirFWALGMan. The password for this week will be sirstable. I will fire it up around 8:45-9:00 and keep it going for at least an hour. If people actually showup then I will keep it going until you want to leave.


7 Comments:

Blogger BadBlood said...

Sorry I can't make it tonight due to my home game. Can you play an Empire private table from the Party interface? I don't have an Empire account yet, but I know they're just different skins. Any idea?

6:10 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I am pretty sure anyone with a Part or other Party/Empire backend skin can see my private table. If anyone with a Party skin wants to verify this tonight let me know.

6:28 AM

 
Blogger Predator314 said...

I might drop in tonight if the table isn't full. I'll be Predator314, unless I have to use Empire, then I will be WiredAces197.

www.pokerquest.blogspot.com

6:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

if you can use party rather than empire, I will be there.

Cartman voice:

ooooh sirf's money
You guys, you guys! I took Sirf's twenty dollars down to the bank again, and I got it changed into quarters! So now I can dump them into this little pool and swim in them all day long! Yeessss. Sirf's monneey.

Gotta be one of my favorite southpark episodes.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I love South Park. It rocks. The older episodes were really great -- A Pig Makes Love to an Elephant. classic. I have all the seasons on my PC! heh.

When you guys bust me out you can brag. If you get busted out however, it is going to be front page news.. heh.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger John said...

9 Eastern?

I'll try and pop in around 9 Mountain; i've got free passes to Shark Tales, and I'm taking the boy.

hmmm that's a good blog name.


I have been looking for bloggers when I jump on. SirF is above my limit for now, but I've been watching SirF, Maudie and Mr Hang a few times.
Piper

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

change my money into quarters yet? That was a fun game.

9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home