Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Vroom Vroom

This tournament will take place on Saturday, December 18th, 2004 and the game will be Limit Hold'em with the first prize a brand new Porsche*.


Ok! I am in baby! 2000 VIP Points! Damn I wanted that shirt! But they made the deal too sweet. For the price of a hat I get to enter a limit hold’em tourney and try and win a 40K Porsche! It used to be 8000 points. Guess not enough takers. I am going to sign up tonight.

I assumed this would be an NL tourney. All of the good ones are. I would have to get my coach to help me if that was the case. Instead I get to try my wits at LHE! All I have to do is play smart, keep my head in the game, and get some cards! It gets really hard after the 2 hour mark to keep your head in the game. So hopefully I can handle it. Perhaps I do need someone on the IM keeping me awake!

What am I going to do with my Porsche? Sell it dummy! Jesus! Why the hell would I need a Porsche? I would just kill myself in the icy New England weather. Screw that. I am taking the 40K in cash and paying down some bills, putting it in the bank, and maybe saving 10K to join the WSOP! It would be throwing my money away I think but who the hell knows.

5 Comments:

Blogger Predator314 said...

Does 2nd place get anything or is this weiner take all?

6:05 PM

 
Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Nice. I'm glad they finally offerred something that would appeal to you. You'll definitely crush them in limit. Don't play any side games while you're in the tourney.

3:22 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Winner takes all I think. Hopefully nobody will sign up and I will win by default! Woo hoo! I am not sure but 3.51 BB/100 sure feels like alot more work than crushing 3/6 limit. We shall see.

6:37 AM

 
Blogger April said...

Sweet. Much better than a shirt! Sure we can't convince you to make it the offical Poker Blogger Porsche? We could all take turns "garaging" it for you...

11:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in the tourney man. I just started reading your blog, thanks for the fine reading material. See ya on Party sometime. Screen name is ChiefBigtoke, uhh, because I toke the dealers big, uhh yeah lol.

Gordon

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home