Monday, October 17, 2005

Dreams..

Do you think it is a bad sign when you dream of being bad beat? I have never really had vivid dreams of Poker. However, with the past few days I ended up having a nasty bad beat dream. It sort of mirrors my usual luck. It is weird to dream about getting your ass kicked though.

Lately has not been good or bad. It is that plateau state you hit before you climb way up in limit. You know what I am talking about. You get stuck around 1K or 2K. Just shy. You really want to get firmly entrenched at the next marker, however everything you play seems up and down and you just break even. You start questioning what you are doing. Which is a good thing. Then like a cork released from a bottle, you suddenly surge up and leave that last marker way behind. It is soon forgotten as the next signpost for your bankroll is reached.

I am hoping to reach 3K again by the end of the year. This is really the first time since the big bust in January that I am actually confident I can do it. So I guess that is a good step.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Reaching and maintaining are two different things.

Make sure you recognize the difference this time.

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Looking forward to the ride..it is sure to be entertaining. And the dreams, perhaps a sign that you should fear those bad beats runs. If it helps keep you from repeating past mistakes...dream on..lose in your sleep and win in real life. Better than the reverse.

Best wishes to ya...

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Predator314 said...

Sir,

Good to see you are back up and running again.

Hey, my PokerQuest blog got deleted and took over by some spammer.

I've started a new blog, http://314poker.blogspot.com. Care to exchange links?

Sorry for spamming your comments, but I couldn't find your email.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Waiting for a post on your victory!

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home