Friday, December 16, 2005

I live..

I have returned from my sleep study. It was strange as hell. I felt as if I was awake all night but I guess I slept. I am tired as hell from a few hours of sleep but I have some weird energy thing happening. Anyway.. it was interesting. Especially the drive home, in the ice, at 6AM, with a donut tire. The 180 spin on the turn was probably the best.

However good things abound.. I am going to play a 24/4 MTT on Full Tilt tonight. I think it would be fun to take a shot at a decent payday. I also have been tasked with renaming DoubleAs Blog. BWahaahahaha! If you did not read the back story, DA held a contest to see who could guess what place he would bust out in the WSOP event. Of course being the genius I am I said "21 - Blackjack!". I was close enough, and the other contestants were deadbeats, so I get to rename the site. I fully intent to take the full 48hr deadline period to decide on a suitable name.

3 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

The best names are ones that will give him "interesting" search engine results...

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Anal Rape Doggy Showdown Blog! Make it happen!

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Very cool! This should be interesting.

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home