Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You have been Served

I was thinking about this on the way to work yesterday: Full Tilt - You have been served, by Poker Stars. What do I mean by this? I REALLY like the upgrades to the software that PS made recently. The controls that allow you to hide finished games, sort games by monitary groupings, etc.. are really cool. The one thing that used to annoy me about PS was the endless scrolling. I find that Full Tilt annoys me in the same way. It is a very minor issue and would not cause me to stop playing at FT but PS has shown the way guys and you should give the people better filters. How about some new cute and fuzzy animals too? Cmmon! Have you added any Avatars in the past year? No, Layne Flack doesnt count to anyone except Texas.. So anyway, I still give Full Tilt my A+ stamp of approval but there is some room to improve. I would not be surprised if they had though about these things already and possibly had something in development because they do care about the players.. we will just have to wait and see what happens..

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

If by "Texas", you still mean me, you should know I have no crush on Flack. Gordon and Matusow, that's a different story.

Also, there can never be a cuter avatar than the angry puppy. So they shouldn't even try.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

There can only be one Texas.. now and Forever..

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Helloooooooooooo Nurse!

7:28 AM

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

I agree with your take on Stars' changes. Hiding full games and sorting by money/level/etc. makes it a hell of a lot easier to find a table. I lucked out, the avatar pic I uploaded to Stars is similar to one of the available avatars on FT.

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home