Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Epilogue

It has been a lot of fun writing up these trip reports. It has come to my attention that some people may have taken them a little too seriously. In case you have not been reading this blog for a while it is and always will be my take on the world. No matter how demented that might be. We try to have a little fun here and if I offended anyone I am truly sorry. Please take these trip reports in context, an Alice in Waffleland if you will, they are for sure not meant to be taken as seriously as algebra books. The only bits you should really believe are the parts about Carmens respiratory system as it is truly amazing.

So now getting that out of the way we come to the end. The trip is over. I have a few regrets but mostly I think it was a positive experience. The largest regret I have is missing out on Saturday night. I imagine the trip report would have featured some great drunken conversations with Iggy and others if I had not passed out. It would have been cool to sit down at the HORSE table with Felicia and the others. I was on a somewhat limited bankroll and did not feel like getting my ass handed to me on the first night. Otherwise it would have been interesting. I actually like Felicia’s style a whole lot and it was too bad all I got in was a quick wave. I did not get nearly enough time with Al or Pauly or many of the other bloggers I have read for a long time.

All in all though it was a party for the ages. I had a really great time and it went down the way it did. I ended up winning a bit for the weekend which is always good. I met some really great people. Don was an awesome host as we partied in his back yard. As little, or as much, face time as I got with various people I really enjoyed myself. I can not wait to do it again. If you missed this trip you better start saving your pennies because there will be others. SOON! If I did not get a chance to meet you this time I expect your ass to be there next time. Everytime you chuckle at something I post put a quarter in a jar. Soon you will have enough to get to Al Vegas, Okie Vegas, Aye-Vegas or Las Vegas to meet some of the great people who entertain you during the drudgery you call work.

7 Comments:

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Those trip reports should be linked on the side of this blog for all time, dude, they are that hilarious.

And this is coming from the guy who ends up getting tarred and feathered for a week staight.

Wholeheartedly concur with the idea that if you didn't make this one, you SHOULD def join the party next time!

8:43 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I agree with Ikey's idea about putting the trip reports on the side bar - they are hysterical.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger L'artiste said...

Best. Trip Report. Ever.

I'm really glad you had a good time. Reading your reports, I really felt like I was there with you and our gay friend Iak (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

I'm already saving my money to meet up with ya'll in December.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger katitude said...

I don't think I've laughed as much as at the many different Ick links...dude, do you ever work? *grin

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Jules said...

Lol...you see, it's stuff like this that makes me convinced I'm just a hack. Therefore, I allow others to write the trip reports and I get to drop in tiny little dots of genius (??!!) in the comments section.

It was a pleasure rubbing your little noggin and yes, we will doing the Vegas tango again in the future. Once I finish giggling at the evisceration of Ick...::grinz::

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I want more........

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Felicia :) said...

You have been deceived.

You look like a serial killer, btw. Charles Manson has nothing on your.

I would cultivate that image, btw, and start playing more B&M poker.

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home