Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Odds and Ends

If you have not seen it yet our very own TrumpJosh has released a Coronet Fantasie Album. I never knew you could do that with a coronet!!!! Congrats man! I hope you sell fifty copies or whatever is good for coronet music. Honestly though it takes alot of talent to play an instrument and I have the upmost respect for you.

I played in the Hoy last night. I got creamed when my tens went up against aces. Oh well. It was actually an interesting hand. The board was all cards lower than a ten. So reasonably I could expect to be ahead here. Hoy continuation bets around 300. I re-raise him 1200 more. Here is where I made the mistake. I asked Hoy in a very loud and boisterous voice "DO YOU HAVE A MONSTER HAND" and he responded by re-raising me all in "YES I DO YOU DEAF MOTHERFUCKER". Of course I ignored his answer and called his all in. It is sometimes a mistake to not listen to what someone is saying. Especially when you ask. You do have to take into context who the person is and if they would be willing to commit there entire tourney on a hand like A7.. I.E. Are we talking to Helen Keller or Albert Einstein. Hoy probably falls somewhere in the middle and I should have listened to him. Oh well. I will play better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home