Friday, August 04, 2006

HEE FUCKING HAW

I spend 1.5 hours. I got stacked 1.5 times. I made eleven bucks. Full Tilt is CRAZY. I start off my flopping TPTK and turning the nut straight. I get the guy to put his ENTIRE stack in. He shows a 6 of diamonds. 56 offsuit. Four card flush draw. Six high. He then rivers me for the flush. On the turn is when I got all his money in. I did not want to see a diamond on the turn. So I waited and pounced. I then got ass raped. I admit I went off on him. I may have been able to control myself but he said: I HAD POT ODDS. I do not understand how calling off a non-nut flush draw on the turn against a hand you know has you beat is "Pot Odds". I did something I rarely do. I went and rebought and sought revenge. I prophetically told him to enjoy the money while it lasted because he was a loser and would never win. Little did I know how right I was.

I next stack a few people on my other table and am almost up double my buyin. I decide to leave that table. Except before I could do that I get a guy all in. I had TPTK he had nine bucks and I KNEW I was ahead. He then proceeds to turn the Q high four card flush which gives me the J high flush and I lose that hand. I am still up around twelve here though.

I then go back to my old table and get into a hand with my nemesis. The pot is four bucks and I do something I like to do when I turn the nut straight. I pushed. I know. I know. Only a donkey would call. Well folkes, this is the MOTHER of all Donkeys. He let me stack him with the nut straight vs TP six kicker. I guess he thought I was bluffing. I guess he was sorta right. There is something nice about getting back at the guy who got you. Something real nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger slb159 said...

Great work...he was HORRID. I missed that since I was 2-tabling somewhere else. I'll have to search for him and take his stack...lol.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home