Thursday, November 16, 2006

Initial Thoughts from the Cutting Room Floor

Video recording went ok last night. In some places audio got garbled when my PC decided to get pissed and start slowing down. Some good table chat with Ray Ray. He did a good job at live blogging the Mookie. Excellent coverage devoid of any mention of me even though he was at my table 80% of the tourney. Oversight or rampant jealousy you decide.

Honestly while I have enjoyed doing the live blogging thing and the rants I think externally I am not that explosive of a person. I am pretty well in check. It is in my writing that I really get it all out. You guys can judge but I think for the most part I am more suited to the written word than verbal. I will release a few clips from the MTT starting tonight. I do not want to ruin anything so I will say no more. I also will probably put the whole 80-minutes, yes, 80-fucking-throat-hurting minutes for you tards up somewhere. It is actually kind of amusing in some places. I also have a special clip for Iron Girl only where I call her a hottie.

Anyhow we will see how it goes. Everyone really was looking for their 5-minutes of fame last night and it was pretty amusing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Woffle, hit me up with an email at HighOnPokr AT yahoo and all the rest. Are you able to hit Foxwoods this wkend? Sat or Sunday? Sat is better for me. Lemme know.

8:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...Hurry and post it !

11:15 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

ya, hook it up Spielberg. wut's the delay?

11:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if !(Rant_Cast_posted) loop
We want the Rant Cast!
end loop;
end if;

;-)

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Im sure you only called me a hottie because I sent a virtual kiss to your royal frogginess and then donated half my stack with those bodacious babes I was holding to your AK. I was mesmerized with how big you really got :) and im not talking about your stack Waffles!!

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home