Thursday, February 01, 2007

I am so proud!

If you have not read this yet.. well.. All I can say is "Magnifico!". Fire! Yelling! Icy acerbic name calling!!! Hoyazo really gets the idea of ranting!! My little boy has grown up and I am so proud. I have a tear in my eye.

I do disagree with his contention that people will not call an all in with A2 as I was crippled in the Mookie the past week when I re-raised HUGE against someone and they though shoving with A2o was a peachy keen idea, of course they beat the fuck out of my queens but that is another story..

1 Comments:

Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

A link to the rant would probably make a wee bit of sense here, Waffs.

But I really know what you mean when you said a month or two ago in your blog that you're a genius, you can make anyone call you with anything. That's me too man. We are two peas in a pod. Scarrrrrry.

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home