Monday, February 26, 2007

If you can't play..

Take tests about poker so you can seem smart. I took the Donkey IQ test. Interesting to say the least. I think the whole premise is wrong though. No reads. No player info. I do not see how you can really answer alot of the questions without being dialed into a game. However I finished the test and scored and pretty average score:

Your PokerIQ is: 122.
115 - 129 Low to Mid-Stakes Pro

Hey at least I am a pro. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways.. start my new job Thursday. Should be fun. I am actually looking forward to it. I am also going to take 1/4th of any sidework I do and put it into a fund until I get my 2K stake. I am currently at $300 in funding. So I have a little ways to go. Probably is not going to take 9 months though.

I am seriously considering hitting AC with Jordon... umm, $700 to fly to AC? It did not even cost me half that for Vegas.. Jesus! I may have to miss this one Jordon..
I will keep looking though.

Peace.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK is #1 a trick question? Whats the worst starting hand in poker a)23o b) 27o c)KJo?

I answered the obvious c) KJo and it said I was too dumb to take the rest of the test. WTF is that?

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

Ever hear of driving? It will take you longer to drive to the airport, fly down, drive to A.C. Hell, you can even pick up Jordan on the way for gas money.

10:54 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Why is it so expensive to fly to A.C.?? Katitude is having the same problem with the expensive flights. I should get my parents to buy me a ticket to maryland, go visit them for a day or two and then drive their car to A.C. hehehe

Nah - I'll just stay in Vegas :)

11:19 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

First of all, clearly you just drive down Waffles, give me an effing break. Or take the train -- it's way overpriced but won't cost anywhere *near* $700. Also, not sure what airport you're flying in to, but you could fly into Philly, Trenton, or even Newark and have not too long of a drive to AC if you rent a car. From Philly airport it's probably not more than an 80- or 90-minute drive, and from Newark it would probably be more like 90 or 100 minutes or so. But you should be able to find a reasonable flight into one of those places I would think.

And lastly, I took that fuckin donkey poker test. It's exactly what the title suggests -- a poker quiz designed by a mother effing donkey at poker. All I know is, most of the questions were not properly answerable without more information, and in the end it told me I was some kind of legal idiot at poker. Which we all know cannot possibly be correct....Right?

12:06 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Welll.. Hoy.. most of the questions are about cash games.. and, well, I have -played cash with you.. alright, you only lasted like ten minutes and some dude beat your ass when you pushed like a donkey on some draw but stiiilll... maybe the test is good?

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

All i know is I want to get the donkfish that wrote the test heads up so I can jam the pot with my 2 pair. And Don is right, KJo is the worse fucking hand; this clown knows nothin'

p.s., there is an airport in A.C., but the runway is about 40 feet long, so good luck landing there.

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home