Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Clean out your ears

Hello Jordon!!! Knock! Knock! Anybody home? I said I quit did I not? Fucker. Listen when I blog. How the hell can you make money as a lawyer without any comprehension skills? Jesus. I love Jordon. Anyway. Let me clarify a few things about my last post and Jordon's comment.

First off I do not believe that live is any better than online. Having played enough live this past year to get a good feel for it I can confirm the beats are just as horrid or possibly worse. I could go through the nasty one and two outers I have received live.. or pass you on to Smokkee who has been getting ass raped live lately. The only reason online seems any different is entirely the fact you are seeing so many hands. I am totally convinced of this from live play, watching poker on TV, and just common sense.

As to winning online. It is obviously possible. I was more making a statement about how I have been going about it for the past year. It will never work for me. I am totally convinced I need to play cash games and at a stake level that means something to me. Period. If I worked at McDonalds and was single I might be able to do something differently but I have seen the light and I know my path.

I of course need to get a freaking job in order to buy in to a site at a suitable level to play and be fully rolled. I think I am going to start with 2K at .50/1. The play is somewhat like the 1/2 level and I think doubling up to 4K and the 1/2 game should not take an overly long time. It will also give me some time to deal with the issues that plague me as a cash game player and improve my game.

So in summary: I can not win online or live the way I have been doing things and all that is going to happen is some tool like Raveen is going to think its fun to bust me out and make a ton of stupid calls and drive me crazy.

My next post is going to be about poodles. No no. Actually I have what I think is an interesting post about my style of play. Of course I get more comments when I talk about poodle sex than poker so maybe I should stick to that. Go Bestiality! Booyah!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger AlCantHang said...

So you are saying Jordan's post was about you? or you're just assuming every post about a whiny poker player is about you?

I'm confused.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Don't get me wrong, Woffle. I challenge you because I think you are better than this. I've played with you and known you for a long time, and I'm well aware of your abilities. Your greatest strength is your ability to think critically about the game, and your biggest weakness is your tiltability. So, I was not trying to throw shit at you, but I was trying to challenge your defeatist attitude, because as I've said before, I think you are better than that. All that said, I have nothing but respect for you, and if you are quitting, good luck. I'll miss your poker posts, but I hope you post on other things.

Now, if you were referring to my latest post, as opposed to the comment I left for you, that post was not about you particularly. I have noticed more and more people complaining about poker and luck, and I was addressing that in my post.

Much love...with animals.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

can you post more about Carman in a devil's suit (Sorry Don, then again, you might thank Waffles for the idea later), poodles are so boring.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

No I have not yet read your latest whiny post.. and I am commenting on your last comment.. and I know it was a positive comment which is why I reached so negatively to it.. heh. I honestly got your point and appreciate it. I am honestly just hanging it up for a short time until I can play the game to win.

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Woffle, you should come down for the AC trip. Al and Hoy are coming too, and hopefully we'll all be playin gin the Saturday $300 WSOP Circuit event. Even if you can't play the event, it'd be fun to hang out and play some cash tables. Guin is thinking about going too, so you might be able to work out a rooming situation there. Bone Daddy is another possibility.

2:41 PM

 
Blogger KrazyBangs said...

I ama total negative outlook mofo, but I make bad choices and have bad luck, and I bitcha nd moan alot (mainly with nothing positive to reall harp on). But in all reality, even if you Vent (for a better word than whine) you're still entertaining to read. Good luck on the job hunt, I am in the same boat dude!

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Gnome said...

Your plan of buying in for 2K so you can be adequately bankrolled for .5/1 NL sounds solid.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger TripJax said...

Sixty percent of the time, Jordon's advice works everytime.

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Go suck a bag of dicks.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=36665260

8:33 PM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

Poodles, I came for Poodles today.

God dman it, nothing new!!!

Yeah, make it to AC on the 10th, still working on my man pass, but if you go, I'll have to make it.

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home