Friday, June 08, 2007

Off to Vegas



I am flying out in 8 hours. WOOT! I have started the trip with a little intestinal distress. I hope it does not turn out to be a full blown bug. I woke up this morning and my son had a fever. My stomach has been bugging me and I have been farting like crazy this week. As a matter of fact after I let one off this morning my son made me a super hero: Atomic Fart Man! It was nasty! Oh well.. I guess I will fit in well with the degenerate gamblers.

What the hell is with Paris Hilton? I mean did she blow the sheriff to get out early? Mental distress? Umm.. Yeah, your in jail you retard. I hear she is going back in because the Judge is not going to take any of that rich bitch bullshit. In.. Out.. In.. Out.. Must feel like a normal Saturday night for Paris. I hope this straightens that girl out. Not going to hold my breath though.

I am also hoping that my direct deposit goes in today. My friend was suppose to drop a check off for me.. but he got caught up.. so now I need that check to clear.. Actually the wife's check went in so that should be fine.. phwehh..

Already had my first dream of stacking someone.. Sweet...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

gl donkey....tell them all i said whats up

9:25 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Can't wait to see you tonight!!

10:11 AM

 
Blogger The 80th Minute said...

Good luck,

if you are back feel free to add your blog to the new poker bloglisting.

http://poker.onbloglist.com

Cheers,
Dremeber

4:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home