Thursday, September 20, 2007

Goals

The past few days have seen little poker and bad results. By bad I mean 1-1, 1-1, and 2-2. Solid. Break even. Losing to the rake. HU poker. I am not sure if I am becoming bored and making some more interesting plays or what. Either that or its just a good stretch of ole variance. I do remember many of the loses on hands such as A3 all in pre-flop getting called by T5 but it was fucking s0000ted motherfucker. Five on the turn seals my fate. Other ri-dick-ulous plays and probably a little loose calling by me have contributed to other loses.

I hover at like $88 at the moment.. up from $2 a week or so ago.. I wish to attain the illusive $100 mark so I can play some *gasp* 5 dollah HU!!!! I think goals are the ruination of many a poker player though.. you tend to push to hit that goal and stop doing what got you there in the first place. Indifference is your friend. Really it is.

Nothing else to report.. the weather was cool enough to keep the cleavage indoors. I did see some thonged feet and even though they were pretty feet naked feet < naked cleavage everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home