Monday, October 08, 2007

Fantasy Sports Live

God damn fucking fantasy sports live. Alright.. I admit it.. It is not the sites fault that I can not pick worth shit this year. My Yahoo! Team scored like 29 points this weekend pending two more players games tonight.. and my debut at Blinders fine site was a laughable 10 of 10.. ACK! Even Smokkee beat me.. I mean that is hard to do, lose to Smokkee, just ask Love Elf as she kicks his ass every week.. haha.. Hell she kicks everyones ass..

On the good side I was able to find out I lost as soon as the Sunday games were over. Blinders crack staff had the game scores up and I knew my fate immediately. Good job on that.

On the even better side the Patriots continue to steam roll basically everyone.. The first good challenge I guess is next week. Dallas looks pretty good but I think we will beat them. Of course outscoring your opponents by 117 points might give some false confidence.

The Sox clinched the next spot in the playoffs and now I am just waiting for the evil Empire of the Yankees to fall. Sorry Pauly, LJ, any other tards who like the Yankees. Your legacy has been over for a while.. I know in 5-10 more years you will dominate again.. but now its some other teams chance. So go buy a Red Sox hat or something..

3 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

My dad is in love with the Yankees. All weekend we had to watch the Yankees if we were at the hotel, we had to find a TV in the restaurant so he could check the scores, if there wasn't a TV he was running out to the car to listen to it on the radio - pathetic!!!!!

Anyway, I tried to download yahoo messenger on this here computer, but it didn't seem to work - I knew you were typing to me, but I couldn't see what you were saying.

No worries - I'm on a plane back to Vegas in 8 more hours and I'll be spending the rest of my time here in Maryland at the funnest place on earth - the mall!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Ugh, I miss cocky Yankees fans, so much less obnoxious than cocky Boston fans.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Love_elf said...

I'm gonna need some help to keep the lead next week!

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home