Monday, October 15, 2007

Forgive me my Sins

I committed the ultimate in donkeyhood upon Bayne last night. It was the most fun I had all night. I jammed my hand with an OESD on the flop. Now Bayne could have folded his Aces but he did not.. and he paid the price. I would ask his forgiveness but he has fucked me enough in the past.. I will leave it up to you gentle readers to decide if jamming a draw on the flop is classic Waffles or not.. I am always amused by the comments about my play.

Thanks everyone for coming out.. LJ, Mookie, Chad, Don, Bayne, Surflexus, and ScottyMC all made appearances at the "Take Waffles Money" table. I ended up one buyin courtesy of Bayne.. and up a small amount at a second table. Bankroll stands at just over 200 at the moment.

I got fucked in Omatard MTT when I had a wrap and middle pair and the other guy had a OESD and Flush. I jammed him all in on the turn actually ahead in the hand (slightly) and he spikes his damn flush on the river. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger bayne_s said...

You rivered a gutshot and will certainly miss several BBT2 events due to waiting for the 15th for advertising dollars to replenish.

12:26 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

yeap, that's a pretty waffles move, aggresion with outs. At least you hit this one.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Can you teach me how to hit those, please??

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home