Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Poker-rama

I played the Pokerstars Blogger MTT on Sunday. It was an interesting game for me. I made every read correctly and yet did not fold once. I was like "This dude has a flush".. and I called.. I was like "This guy has Aces on a 872 board and instead of folding my Queens I jammed".. lol. Perfect reads. Imperfect play. Does not work well.

I finally cracked my losing streak on Blinders Fantasy Sports Live. I won second in both a Baseball and Football contest. I picked the RedSox on Friday night and Beckett and the boys came through for me.. and then I chose a nice lineup for Sunday and placed second. So now I am only down three bucks so far. Not bad.

Sunday night a good friend sends me thirty out of the blue on Full Tilt. He was flush in his monetary success of the night and passed some along no strings attached.. so I promptly jumped on a 25/NL game and ran the stack up six buyins before leaving.

I played a decent game. One guy got so pissed off when I jammed the flop on him. He is like "I folded jacks! You probably had AK".. so all night I rubbed it in on how I jammed AK and he folded. He was your typical stereotype guy who plays AA/KK, and overplays pairs a lot, and is very tight. SO I gave him absolutely no action. He got stacked one but ended the night up.

The table was really good for everyone except Mookie who was having fun donating. Fastpitch and ScottMc made appearances as well and I think Fallstaff? It was a good time all around and now I have about 170 to work with after paying back the initial loan. Not bad. Not bad at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Prop bets on busto post?

I got $5 on Friday.

12:37 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I played the guy that gave "Canada" her nickname. Remember him? We met up Saturday night at the MGM and played for like 6 hours - it was a lot of fun. I didn't win, but I lost a very minimal amount - so no big deal.

Did you get your plane ticket yet?

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home