Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Something is wrong with me..

I have no idea what the fuck is going on but I have won 7 buyins three times in the past two weeks. I am up to 300 in the old FT poker account and could have been up even more if Lucksack did not flop a boat when I flopped trips. I thought he had an over pair for sure but no such luck. JJ6 flop with QJ vs 66.. I do not think I can fold there. So instead of leaving up 160 or so I only had 140.. *sigh*.

It was a fun night and I was hitting everything.. I started out crappy. I played a small MTT and my tens were no good against AK and AJ. I then donked off one buyin playing like a total retard and was down to $13 of my second buyin before I went on a mad rush. Fluxer tilted hard and donated a few buyins. I would have preferred not winning that way but what can you do when someone pushes in every hand and rebuys.

I won once with 77 vs his Q5 and another time with AK vs his AQ. I hit the K on the flop to seal the deal and take out a shorty with 77 also. It was fun. Like I said I was hitting everything.

I coolered Fuel a few times for some nice pots. The rest was just all either nice aggression or good play or hitting nicely. I took out a little tard when I flopped top pair king kicker and flush draw vs his JJ. I turned the king. I was actually a 51.6% favorite and I know Wes would have jammed.

I really attribute this all to a good run. I mean making 7 buyins a night is pretty amazing and I have never done it before. I have always been the guy who wins 1/2-1 buyin.. However this has been a fun change..

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats.

Whenever you want to have that talk son about your "Inheirent COOOLING Abilities" just call me :-))

Have a GREAT DAY!

7:46 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

Sucker sets, the ones where you have only one in the hole, are useless and a great way to get stacked.

I'll have to find this waffles cash table one of these nights.

8:29 AM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Just keep putting the money in as 3:1 dog against me waffles!

pwnage

9:45 AM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Just keep putting the money in as 3:1 dog against me waffles!

pwnage

9:46 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I am more than willing to lose 30 bucks to you every night if I take 140 off the table. How did you do?

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Wait, fluxer tilted hard and rebought twice? That is hard to believe.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

No. Fluxer tilted hard and rebought like 8 times. It was very unlike Fluxer. I have seen him makes moves and lose stacks but this was totally different.

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home