Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Enablers

First off a big thanks to my enablers. You know those guys who if they knew you had a crack cocaine addiction would buy you some shit and help you snort it. Every time I get down to the felt someone is throwing a ten or twenty or fifty my way so the hilarious pain can continue. Very appreciated anyways.

So last night. I dropped THREE PLO8 SNGs in a row. What the fuck? My sweet easy game has gone to hell in a hand basket whatever the fuck that means. The first one was essentially a cooler. I got all in with QQQJJ vs JJJJ. Hard to let top boat go and I think in an SNG it is probably a bad idea.

The other two were monster suck outs. One I am on the bubble. The big stacks played great and each had 5k.. so nobody was seeing a flop cheap. The idiot stack doubles up the shorty and now I am the shorty. I have something along the lines of JJ25.. and just pot it. I get called. The flop comes AK8. So I have a low draw and a pair. I jam all in and the big stack calls with T975. NO DRAW. NO PAIR. NO NOTHING. RUNNER RUNNER FUCKING FLUSH. NO LOW. ARG-A.

I can not even remember the other fucking sick beat I took. They all seem to blurr together after a while. Fucking tards. So I feel myself steaming and decide to break from the PLO8 SNGs down 3-buys.. and try and make it up against even more retarded people: RAZZTARDS.

OMFG! HORRIBLE! I got beat with hands like A26 vs 45K.. I mean dude.. I FUCKING SEE YOUR KING WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR DOING 3-BETTING ME!!#^&@#&*($#OHKLJWSD^&( JESUS! So finally I got my revenge when the final hand of the night had me with A25 vs Q26 vs 246. Turn gets me a A245, vs Q263 vs A246.. Every street capped and the poker gods took it easy on me giving me the 3 on the turn and the NUT NUT all the way down baby. I finished up eighteen bucks paying for all the SNG donkery.

I told AlCantHang I would spank him HU in PLO8 so that will need to be scheduled. Besides that I guess I am doing the Mookie and Riverchaser's with some SNG and MTT action tossed in on the side.

Best quote of the day:

"I do think it is funny that when waffles has a rant that people just say it is waffles being waffles."

Fuck ya people! Do not try to do what Waffles does because there can be only one. Motherfuckers yippie kye yay! Sometimes I do feel a little sorry about some of the things I say but then I think about my adoring public and just have to keep going.

I talked to Instant Tragedy's old girlfriend last night. She is a sweet kid. She is smart and is planning to go to Harvard. She says it is for school but we all know I work in Cambridge.. and Harvard is right down the street... draw your own conclusions people. She wants me bad. She so wants to suckle my man boobs!

Getting more and more excited for Vegas. JJ has laid down the law and will be attending. It will be cool to meet the guy finally. I talk to a bunch of guys like him on a regular basis and it is always good to finally meet someone. This year a lot of the old school A-List is going to be there as well as a lot of new people I am excited to meet including The Wife, Instant Tragedy, BWOP, JJ, and others. It is going to be sweet. So if your on the edge about going JUST DO IT! Fuck if I show up after all I write on this blog you can too.

Last but not least: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THIS FEEL GOOD SHIT? I am all for hard work and getting better at something.. but you can have all the belief that your shit don't stink and that does not make it true. Fucking retards. What are we in 3rd grade little league? Shut the fuck up already. I can work as hard as I want but I will never be as good a baseball player as David Ortiz. I can feel good about myself and have confidence but shut the fuck up... you need TALENT. SKILLZ. Hard work also but you need some ability to begin with. All you delusional wanna be motherfuckers with your Good Witch Glinda "There's no place like home" mother fucking attitudes are making me want to fucking puke. Get real. Shut the fuck up. Keep losing. It is your destiny.

8 Comments:

Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

What I wanna know is, who the F keeps giving this guy money? It's gotta be somebody rich with no regard for whether they'll ever see this dough again.

Fluxer?
Fuel?

What's the deal with that?

9:13 AM

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Enablers make the world a happy place. Rock on waffles!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Haha! Fuel only gives me money when he consistently loses his last longer bets.

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Riggstad said...

enabler enabled by a worse enabler while enabling him at a worse addiction :)

11:27 AM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

they are called moobs.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

how many times have you gone broke now? i've lost count.

learn BR mgmt skillz or keep banging your head against the wall. then again, most of us wouldn't be reading any of this if you won $$$ at poker.

rock on donkey!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Fucking Smokkee of the Wah Wahh Wahh I lost my bankroll FT Sucks and I have to start over talking shit to me.... Priceless... lol. Rock on! And get your womans boobs to vegas goddamit!

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't you excited about meeting me too?

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home