Thursday, November 01, 2007

While I am in a good mood..

All you fucking idiots that keep posting links in my comments.

A. The links do not give you shit because they are not picked up by search engines.
B. I delete your fucking retarded links as soon as I see them. Even if you say my blog is "Great"..
C. Fuck you.

If you want a link to your site drop me and email and either PAY FOR IT or tell me WHY I SHOULD WANT TO GO TO YOUR FUCKING LAME ASS SITE. If I think it is worth going to then I will write a whole post just for you. Even though you should really just kill yourselves now and rid the world of your genetic materials.

So go fuck yourself.

Respectfully,
Waffles

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

check out my new link, noyougofuckyourself.com

Not to be confused with my other site

redsuxpatriotsrghey.org

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Great blog! You should check out mine! It's all about clown penis' and how they fart.

Check it out!!


www.clownpenis.fart

BTW, GREAT BLOG!!!!

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

Great post! I hate spammers too. That's why I started highonpoker.net!

8:36 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I laughed, especially at letter 'C'. It's just so subtle.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home