Monday, December 31, 2007

Couple of Early Morning Rants

So here is one for you.. I am looking at getting an exercise bike. So I do a search of your local Sears and see a few bikes like this. I am looking at the features.

CoolAire™ Workout Fan-Stay cool with the built-in workout fan.
Nice. I can point it at my thighs and stop the sweat!! WOOT!


EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor- Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate.

Sweet! I can tell if I am going into cardiac arrest! Should be good.

Then I get to this little number.. 250 Lb. Weight Capacity-This heavy-duty bike accommodates weights of up to 250 lbs.
Now honestly this does not effect me because I am too short to be 250 pounds. For Christ sakes though your selling these things to lard asses who want to lose weight. Who's bright idea was it to limit it to 250 pounds. That is fucking barely obese or something. What the hell was this made in China or something? Where obese is 99 pounds wet? Fucktards. Make the bike for people who can use it.

Rant Number two. I love Dean Koontz. He has written some good Fiction in the past and I always enjoy reading one of his books. Servants of Twilight is one of my favorite works of his. His latest book is called The Husband. The premise is that a man's wife is kidnapped and he has to pay two million dollars to get her back. I can believe in fanatical cultists, Anti-Christ's and little green men but you want me to believe some guy is going to pay two million to get his wife back? All I can picture is the guy on the phone trying to stifle his chuckling. I would believe it more if they asked for ten million not to return her. I just do not get it.

I should have a Razz post up soon as well as a response to my being selected as the #4 hater. I am very disappointed that I did not rate higher. Personally I think Hoyazo made the list so people would go to his blog and say "no no Hoy we do not hate you, you are great, we love your blog, can we please suck your dick some more". Fucking egomaniac that Hoyazo guy is!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger BamBam said...

All the best in 08 Waffles. Sincerest best wishes going into the new year.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home