Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back-ed in Black

Well I am all set for the entire BBT3 and no it was not that cheap skate Fuel. I found another backer. Fuel wanted 50% and wanted me to come up with 1/4 the buyin for the events myself. Hello? I am going to win the WSOP just to spite Fuel! Hell maybe I can even knock him out of it if he plays. HAHAH! Anyway should be fun. I am really just interested in being in all the games and having a chance to test my mettle against the entire field of bloggers. You bitches are so going down.

Oh yeah and why is my Wife being such a fucking bitch? She yells at me for being asleep when her and the kids come home. Not leaving the light on outside. Not reminder her to take her keys. Not waking up when she was banging the door. Finally like 3-4 minutes later I stumble from my sleep and let them in. Why the fuck is it my problem that you forgot your keys you fucking whore? Go fuck yourself. If I wanna sleep I will and if you forget your keys thats your own problem you cunt. I so do not know how I stopped from strangling her.

Oh and while I am at it WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS Thats Amore Show? I mean who is that fucking little fuzzy headed jackass? Am I out of the loop? I mean ok he has a ton of money from Italy? Is he a mobster? I mean tell me that cash chasing hoe Kim would be seen within 1000 yards of that short little fuck if he did not have money? Pleeeeeeaaaasseeee. Fuck I have to make a million bucks so I can get some cash chasing fucking whores to suck my dick too. Jesus. Does he really think anyone one of those chicks is sincere? Wow. What a numbskull. What is it with the Brokeback cowboy with him too? Is he fucking gay and just having fun with these chicks? I am so confused.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gnome said...

He came from Tila Tequila's atrocity of a reality show.

12:42 AM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

you mean sexually confused?

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

just curoius, with all those kind words, what did you buy your wife for valentines day?

9:54 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

He was on Tila Tequila's "A Shot at Love" and he made an impact on the producers, so they gave him his own show. He's a nerd - but I guess they think that's cute?

You and your wife sound so very happy together.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Who the f*ck keeps backing you man?

My money is on lucko. Purely for the entertainment of course.

12:25 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

My backer can out himself if he wants but it is not Sucko.

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home