Monday, March 24, 2008

I Dunno Whats Wrong with you Tards

jmathewson_IIIa I was going to rant and rave about you. However I sat back and asked myself "Is he any better than a 40/60 player?", "Does he ever get in any better than that?", "Is he just a retarded push monkey?".. and you know what.. I came to the conclusion that he is. A retarded push monkey. If he can jam ATo into a raise.. that is the best he will ever get into a pot. 40/60 dog is probably MUCH better than he usually gets into a pot with. So I can not rant on the poor person. He is just too stupid to know any better. So good luck to you.. and next time your outside the library trying to push the door in for an hour.. only to find out they PULL OUT.. well I will be praying for you..

2 Comments:

Blogger NumbBono said...

I bet he didn't go broke by playing well over his limits.

11:27 PM

 
Blogger AlCantHang said...

What is your strategy when you have 12 and the dealer is showing a 6? Do you always double down?

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home