Monday, July 14, 2008

Congratz To Blogfather

Made it to Day Four and a 30k cash. I still feel like a big fat loser. - Iggy


The Blogfather in his own words and I could not have said it any better. Congratz on having such great self awareness because YOU ARE A BIG FAT LOOSER! Nice run anyways. Much better than I expected of you. I hope you got a lot of pictures because this is it.. as I said before.. the pinnacle of your short and uneventful poker career. I hope you got a lot of pictures because you will be sitting in your little My Little Pony rocking chair when your seventy (in a few years) and glancing at the mantle of your cardboard box in downtown Cincinnati and remembering the glory years. Congratz Napoleon this was your finest day.. here come the Russians.

P.S. This is what you get for having no comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home