Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. I went out and played some BBall with the boy. I guess I was inspired by Alan's finger. He beat me in both games. I think I won one shooting game. It took me a while to get the feel back so I could actually hit shots. I guess when your muscles atrophy due to lack of use it gets hard to get the ball over the rim. He thought it was hysterical when I put my hand in his face to block his shots. I did not try and swat his shots back into his face because well he is only nine. I did call him on his thousand double dribbles but did not make him give the ball back. I taught him a sweet defense move too. He is dribbling in and getting ready to take the shot when I rock out the loudest fart you have ever heard. He starts laughing so hard I steal the ball away from him and score. Perfect basket ball.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Farting works every time. Especially if the smell lingers, they never take it to the hoop anymore.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home