Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Tao

Well the birthday celebration is over and man did they get a good turn out. Over five hundred donks from all walks of life got together to partake. I really did not feel like playing through that many people so I donked out early. I bluffed with Queen high nothing on an Axx board KNOWING for like 95% sure that NOBODY FOLDS AN OFF ACE. Raising pre-flop and betting the flop and turn means nothing when you have the all powerful off Ace. Ah well. At least I got a little woody when he showed AJ and a picture of CK came to mind. I enjoyed buffing up the prize pool for Pauly though even if I did not want to try and donk through that many people.

Tonight I should be more motivated. I have seven chances left to get past the top five on the Mookie leaderboard. Get your bets in with Hoyazo. He is giving good odds. ;). See you all tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks for playing!

8:34 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I will need you to step up this week man, there is no interest even at 12 to 1 like there was last week at 8 to 1. If I have to I can donk you some chips if you get to my table.

See you tonight.

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home