Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hatahs

Well well well.. I see how it is. Yeah. I saw it all. I saw you chip dump to LJ with your AA Hoyazo. How dare you! I saw you all just walk her straight up to first place to spite me. I am sure you toyed with the RNG too. I mean how do you lose 2-95% favorite hands in a row? Huh? No answer! Must be shenanigans!!! You all fear my next challenge so much you have to team up and try and stop me here. It will not work!!!!

This will backfire on you though. Ohh yeah. You think it will make me want to quit. ohhhhh no. It just hardens my resolve. You will go down. You will lose this bet. You will not stand before me. I will get you and your little dog too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

(Throwing Water on Waffles)

"I'm Melttiinnnggggg"

Ding Dong the Donk is dead!

You're going down!

IT

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Bayne_S said...

bwahahahahahaha

9:04 AM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

"hardens my resolve" LOLOL. I bet it hardens something else...

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home