Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bayne Iz Phear Me

He hiding today. No Chat. He afraid. Mookie came out of the woodwork so I got my traditional MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! in. Everything is falling in place. Three games to take down a win and a small cash. Can LJ slam the door in my face before I do that? Will she lucksack into another victory cracking Aces with her A3o or will I out lucksack her tonight and make it interesting. Will the Asian Undies turn out to be a sign of my impending victory. I think if Cayne is not at my starting table it will be a good sign. Peace out peeps. See you tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

at BBQ not fear troll.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You went in behind and left with your tail between your legs...

AIK AIK AIK AIK!

SHIP IT!

IT

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home