Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Revenge of the Fat Men

First off I have to apologize to all African American youths. I really thought you just could not dress yourselves but lately I have come around to thinking that the jean manufacturers are to blame. My latest pair of pants tend to ride down my ass and if I did not wear long shirts to hide my fat I would have the underwear showing look that is so prevalent in the city. So fuck you Jean makers!!!

I suppose to be fair the underwear showing look was actually invented by the white man plumber. It was just popularized by the hip-hop youth of America. So if you think it is cool to show your ass crack remember that some fat white dude started the trend. How cool are you now? Yeah.. didn't think so.

I got a special treat today as Poker Enthusiast stopped by my work today. He was in town selling some kind of engineering crap. It was great to check off one more name I wanted to meet. He had to be on the top of my list of Bloggers I wanted to meet but had not had the chance yet. He bailed on last years Vegas trip or else that might have happened. Anyway he is a cool stand up guy. Reminds me of JJ a little. Anyway peace out. Have fun. See you tomorrow night when I win the Mookie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Actually, the sagging pants look is all black. It originated in jail, where the uniform sizes are usually Small or XL. A bunch of the middle guys ended up with XL, since Small didn't fit, and therefore ended up with sagging pants. Black culture grabbed onto the style since, well, jails are traditionally filled with a disproportionate number of black people.

That said, the jeans manufacturers sure as fuck don't help. Nowadays, all jeans are "low rise", which means they are practically designed to show ass crack. I blame this on gay designers.

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm practicing my serial commenting.

Why do you use African-American then white?

Why not black then European-American?

Racism?

11:08 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Ya baby. Fuck those honkie white people. I have no idea what the hell to call anyone. See previous Oriental scandal. Who gives a fuck anyways. I hate everyone equally. That is where we REALLY need to get to. Equal hate for everyone. I should run on that platform in 2012.

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home