Thursday, September 04, 2008

Go Evy Go! Shake them Titties!

Evy is doing fantastic at the Borgata. Follow along as Dr. Pauly reports the breaking bustouts. He gets 11 cents for every bustout he reports! Yay! Haha just giving my favorite reporter a hard time. I am really pulling for Evy (not that way!) and hope she finishes off (not that way!).. She is currently in 14th place out of like 1200. The buyin was like $300 and that means if I could do math first place would be a big amount. She currently is guaranteed over 2K in cash. If I was smarter I could give you a figure. Anyway GOOOOOOOOOOOO EVY GO! We are all pulling for you *(not that way!). Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evy said...

lol i appreciate you pulling for me waffles....and you can pull 4 me any way you want sweetie :)

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home