Monday, October 13, 2008

Politics

Here are some of my views on Politics I shared with friend Fluxer this morning.

SirFWALGMan: Here is the thing my state will always vote dem no matter what so my vote doesnt matter so if I vote for her (Palin) if like I see her drunk in some Alaskan bar someday I can say "Hey Baby I voted for you baby come suck my dick"

Fluxer: "every vote counts" ... bullshit
SirFWALGMan: haha ya and if they do count we will change them corruption baby!

Fluxer: they just don't bother with corruption in mass
SirFWALGMan: lol ya
SirFWALGMan: more like swing states like Florida and Ohio places where dumb people live where they can be like "Yes, Obama is spelled McCain" yes yes, true that.

Of course see my previous posting stating Obama is the Anti-Christ also. Top notch political reporting Waffles style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home