Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Bitch

Hello my people. Waffles here. SO I was sitting down at a 10$ NLHE table. Not 10/20, ten dollahs. I was reading an article from Ed Miller and he said a few things about aggression that got me thinking. Cash game only. So anyway. The part I liked. The thing that caught my attention. He said "You have to be willing to lose your buyin multiple times". Especially in short stacked games like we play you have to be aggressive and be will to shove it in. So anyway I wanted to focus on being willing to lose 5-10BI and not have it effect me. So I sat down at the kiddie tables.

So I did pretty well. I was about even then I lost a little. I invited my boys PE, PushMonkey, and Bayne to join me. We were having a fun time. Shoving over each other. Running over the table. I was playing the maniac role bigtime and make huge all in calls with T9o and shit like that. I mean it was nuts. However it did not matter since it was baby money. I think I may have learned something from that tonight.

So we all are minding our own business and this dude comes over and he is all like "Pushmonkey you fucking retard play me HU for 500". So like Pushmonkey is my boy and NOBODY but me calls him a fucking donkey. Not some Full Tilt fucktard that is for sure. Especially one on the rail. So he goes on and on and I start saying he had a threesome with his moms and his grandmoms in his moms basement where he lives and shit.

Finally I get his attention. He is like "You wanna play HU for 500?".. SO I really do not want to do that. I mean I have been a good boy lately with the bankroll. This guy keeps going on and on. So I say "I only play 1k and above". I go through all this shit to prove I have 1k and then he is like "nah I only play 500".. We go back and forth but he will not shut the fuck up. Now I am getting pissed.

So finally I say fuck it. I am going to school this motherfucker. Waffles style baby. So I sit down at the 500/SNG HU and to my great surprise he sits down after me. First hand I have JJ and go over the top of him. I say "Bitch, you are weak, and I am going to run over you".

We talk a bit. We play like 5 hands. I finally get crabs baby. No not the kind that Wes's dates have. The 33 man. The penultimate hand right? The stone cold nuts HU? So I raise. I had been raising a lot. I also really played donkish at the 10$ table. So he calls. I flop the set with an Ace on the board. I am SURE I am getting paid. I bet. He calls. The turn is a heart. Now I think he might have a flush. So I lead out on the turn. He decides to just call. I am a little worried now. Until the board pairs on the river. I lead out for pot. He jams all in. I show the boat and he shows the J high flush. Slow play. No pay.

So lesson to you people out there. Waffles backs his boys and do not fuck with a break even player they will eat you alive motherfuckers.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shrike said...

The 7th nuts is for losers.

-PL

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Evy said...

You kick all ass Waffles!!

4:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Professor Waffles taking people to school.

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

Vive Les Waffles!

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Now THAT is fucking awesome. Great job.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

lol, all i can say lol

9:53 AM

 
Blogger DubsPoke said...

lmao - nice recap bud

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Loretta8 said...

waffles in '08

10:49 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

that clown should quit poker asap.

nice job

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Waffles in... FUCK! Loretta took my line...

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home