Saturday, November 15, 2008

Woot! Woot!

I had a really good night in Stud-8 last night. I owned the Emptyman. Haha. Not really. He is too tight to get much out of. After starting out a little slow I ended up on a rush and won three of my buyins. I bought in short at the 5/10 table because I am not bankrolled for the game. I did want to take a shot though. Nice little influx of three hundred into the account was nice.

The SNG game that was so good to me has gone to shit. I think I am just running really badly. I mean today I got someone to commit all his chips with Q2o on a 366 flop. I had 55. He rivered a Queen. I had played about 3 hands all game and potted the flop. How do you try and jam me off my hand there? Idiots. Gah.

Playing the 100K this weekend on Bodog. Probably buying the Lich King also.

Oh yeah and on the controversy side.. Smokkee said that Chad played liked a donkey. Chad however says Smokkee is a filthy liar. Go click the link to see the comments. Is Smokkee a filthy liar making things up to gain interest for his shill masters at Bodog? Is Chad a donkey(der!)? Will Hoyazo weigh in on this issue? Tune in here for all the breaking news from around the Donkeyverse.

4 Comments:

Blogger MHG said...

Fun, fun expansion. Move to Elune already, noob!

10:48 AM

 
Blogger BLAARGH! said...

A great and knowledgeable break-even player once gave me this sage advice:

SirFWALGMan said...
take your beat like a man you little cry baby.

You should learn from him....

2:34 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Why you say this Argg I say me win no lose you listen close. Wipe wax from ear.

8:35 PM

 
Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is good good good......

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home