Thursday, January 08, 2009

Our Country is Crazy

Today I read this story. Seems like he should be prosecuted possibly. Yesterday I read this story. This guy is facing felony charges. Now how the fuck is that even application of the law? I mean either the law says they should both be prosecuted or neither one should. Who the fuck decides these things? Am I crazy for thinking this is just totally fucking asinine? In my opinion the second guy actually did a less criminal activity than the first one. The first guy is scaring the fuck out of a whole plane full of people where the second one is telling a very stupid and inappropriate joke to one person. I do not get it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bayne_S said...

The difference is one was arrested in California.

As a state we don't have the money to jail every crazy fucker scaring people or San Francisco and Oakland's population would each be halved.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger StB said...

Yell FIRE in theaters a lot, do ya?

7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home