Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Instant Drama Queen

In late breaking news IT needs surgery. In his usual drama queen fashion he has not written any details. I have done some investigative reporting and figured out he is going to change his Mangina into a VeeJayJay. He is finally going to take the leap so he and his girlfriend can be a true lesbian couple. Congratz to you bro!

In other breaking news if he dies I do not have to pay up on any of my best to him! BWAHAHAHAHA! I suppose we should all wish him good luck in his new life.. best health, and all of that.. but accidents do happen..... and a hundred is worth way more than his friendship let me tell ya.

Peace out IT. Hope all goes well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm having 20 small growth removed from my body and two the size of twinkees.

Thanks for your concern, I will be here to taunt you for a long time.

Until everything is done I choose not to talk about it much.

IT

BTW, Im not the ManGINA who has WELCHED , WELCHED I TELL YOU on a bet.

That would be you.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home