Friday, February 13, 2009

Death Knight Elf

Wow. I had a great time with my female Death Knight Elf. Originally I started my DK and had no idea how to play it. So finally I got around to reading some recommendations about how to play the suckers. Wow did it make a difference. I went from getting killed by things to just kicking the shit out of everything and having a good time. Unfortunately this lead me to stay up until like 3AM. I am looking forward to getting my 78 Mage up to 80 this weekend to join my rogue and then killing everything in my path with my Death Knight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad C said...

WTF are you talking about?

10:57 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I played my DK up to Lvl 72 and I agree they are a lot of fun because they kick serious ass, as a champion class should.

I did quit for a while to get my drood up to 77 so far. Instant epic-flight is awesome.

The new profession stuff in the expansion is pretty fun too, along with some of the new cut-scenes and world quests, like when you have to recapture Undercity.

I'm liking the latest expansion a lot.

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home