Thursday, April 30, 2009

Old School

Either the Full Tilt Blogger tourney is totally rigged or the old school bloggers might actually have some skills. At least three of the invalids have made it into the TOC. It is nice to see that years of drug abuse, boozing, and hitting on sorority skanks have not dulled their luckbox skills. Could a few more of these legends in their own minds make the TOC? Could we actually have an old timer sent to the WSOP? Fuck maybe I should swill down a case of SoCo and play a few games.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gugel said...

You ranked 76th for the top 100 poker blogs. Congrats :)
http://www.anskypoker.com/2009/04/top-100-poker-blogs-of-2009/

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Pauly said...

I won my TOC in only the third try. I should play more of these events.

7:19 AM

 
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh, and for the record, I was drying out when I won the Mookie & suffering from acute opiate withdrawal. I'm fine now, but last week was not fun trying to kick pharmies cold turkey.

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Allvira said...

It can be possible but it wont be abrupt. Perpetually it is handling by a meretricious person, then how it'll? Anyways, many congrats on your success..
Allvira
poker games

2:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home