Thursday, July 02, 2009

Live Bloggin 10K MTT

Doing the whole tourney super aggro daddadadddaaadada LJAYYYY POWER style.

fuck it imma lj'it
wheee jam
thats the lj spirit
i shall adopt it
any hand that good in blackjack
is good for me
all in pre everytime
lol
here we go BlackJack!
3 180 CHIPS limpers
I am all in
1 jam past me
1 fold
2 fold
shit KK vs AA
K FLOP!
LJ RAWKS!
I love you LJAYYY!
lol
i better save this chat for blog post
dadadadaaadada LJAYYYY POWER!
LJAYYY POWAH RAISE 77 IN DA EP!
A33 flop
bluffing AA
shit nobodyu bought it lol
guess I shoulda bet bigger
hahahaha I still won
morons
BOOOM LJ POWER WORKS!
K9 S000TED! LJ POWAH!
K9 flop
lol
some danger
hmm
i may lose lol
fuck paire board river
HAHAH QT bluff I snapped it off!
up to 8k playing DADADADADAAADADDDHHHHH LJAYYY POWER!
OMFG this works so well
Raising T2 s000ted OOP to 4 limpers! GOOOO LJAY POWERS!
Three callers zang!
Dry flop bet out pot!
All Foldey I take down 1K POT!
DDDADDADADADADAAAAADA CHARGE! LJAYYYYY POWERS ACTIVATE!
BLACKJACK HAND! RAISE!
2 callers!
Had to fold. WOOT! Another Blackjack Hand!
I am out to the ANTI-LJ. Fuck me.
I check-raise a dude all in with air on the flop. He has A7 with a gutter draw,
and I have KJ with no redraws. I turn my K with LJayyy powers but can not fade the
fucktards calling off 6K of his 20K stack on the flop with Ace high and he hits his
gutter on the river!

Still that was fucking fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home