Things I learned getting my license today
- I can be charming, nice, personable and social but only to fat black chicks working at the RMV.
- It is fun when your Fantasy Team scores 123 points. I however expect the doom and gloom. I thought it was coming when they were talking about Adrian Peterson bleeding from his arm and being dehydrated. I guess I will have to wait another week for his imminent demise.
- Judging from China Town Chinese people like food, 99 cent stores, tans, and porn. Based on these observations I would probably assimilate to Chinese culture very quickly. Also noted I do not know how to spell Chinese.
- It is very scary when someone asks you to read the numbers on the right side of the chart and you do not see any.. I am pretty sure this was due to the RMV crappy eye test machines although I am not ruling out brain cancer.
- Tomorrow I will learn if I was just tired or am coming down with swine flu since I was entirely not hungry today.
- I have not made it to the Ocean on any of my walks yet. I must make it to the Ocean.
- My general content look is equivalent to other peoples "I am so mad and will kill you look". I really do not go around wanting to kill you.. much.
- I hate iPod text messaging zombies.
- The wife is going to learn to watch out for what she asks for because she might get it. Possibly unfair but she is annoying the hell out me lately.
- I am looking forward to Vegas a lot. It is kind of sad that I have to fly 3000 miles to sit in a bar and get drunk with friends. It is kind of cool too though.