Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nobody Died

First practice as coach went pretty well. Only five kids showed up. I decided to cut the practice down to 1.5 hours instead of the 2 hours I have the field. I did a lot of hitting to kids. I let them all bat. Let some kids try and pitch to others. Tossed some fielding practice. All in all it was good. Kids seemed to have fun. I have no idea what my lineup is going to be since I have not even seen all the kids.

After the practice I was sunburned, out of breath, and pretty dead. My heart rate was way up. I am a fat ass. Least I got some exercise.

After the game I took a little nap then woke up in time for a co-workers home game. Unlike my normal type of run, I was like a suckout god. I played kind of tight and the blinds got high then I would get in A2 vs AT and river my two. It was pretty sick. The only game I really felt I had no suckouts was the third on.

I ended up taking 3rd, 1st, and a split for first for the last game at midnight. I guess Josie must be rubbing against... err off on me. Since I have rarely run that good. Walked away with around seventy bucks in profit plus free food and drink. Not a bad night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wolfshead said...

If you're that big a fat ass rubbing against you can't do much good

6:26 AM

 
Blogger Josie said...

baseball, a nap, and 3 for 3 in cashes. sounds like a perfect day to me.

and wolfie, rubbing against me is ALWAYS good. :P

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Wolfshead said...

ain't no good if anything important can't be reached. Course between that and stroke concerns it makes for incentive for diet/exercise program.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home