Thursday, September 09, 2010

I Am

I realize there have not been a lot of Wife stories lately. I guess I have been doing better so no need. A few nights ago she did something ridiculous involving the boy. I am not going to go into it. So we were all talking about it afterwards and she says "Your no Father of the Year". Now normally I would agree. I walked away for a moment and then came back and said "Fuck That! I am Fucking Father of the Year!". I coached the kids baseball team. I have brought them out for at least the past few months. I just got back from fishing with the boy. Screw that. I am the fucking Father of the year. Nobody is going to tell me I am not.

I am used to being a crappy dad because of depression and having no energy to do anything. One nice side effect of running is that it has removed a lot of that. I am now able to be active and do what I need to do. So Fuck Ya! I am Father of the Fucking Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger lightning36 said...

Actually, Waffles, you do seem to put in a lot of time and concern with your son. Screw your wife. It is just more shit that she likes giving you. Why you put up with any of it anymore -- that is your issue.

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Congrats on your Father of the Year status! You got my vote.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Josie said...

You got my vote too!

She seems to want to put you down to make herself feel better.

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home