Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fuking Retards

I swear I ran into the retard express this weekend. I mean do people have any idea how to play Poker? I mean I can understand like .10 cent games where people fucking play like morons but when you play 100/PLO like does anyone have any common sense? If a dude has $80 and he 3-bets you for $51... do you call with your 25J7? I mean seriously your calling off that 3-bet to win 30 bucks? Really? Is that fucking good poker? Apparently so since the flop comes 55x and you actually win the hand against AAKQDS. Fucking retarded fucks. I refuse to play against you any longer. I am just going to take one shot at the fence every month vs Bayne. Either in a 24+2 or 50+5 MTT or SNG or something. Just fucking swing for the fences and suffer the fucking retardation one day a month. Fucking idiots.

For some rare IM instant gratification check out Baynes blog. I still have no idea what the fucker really had.. I should look it up but it was 4 unsuited cards with very little straight possibility putting in $51 pre praying for a miracle flop to win $30 more. Fuck you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Control your pot size. Bayne is VERY successful at this.

Taking shots is fine, but understand just how swingy a game like PLO is.

Taking a shot in PLO is having multiple stacks ready for one night, unless you were ready to use 4-5 buy-ins that night, don't play that level.

7:26 AM

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

For once I almost feel sorry for you. But yes -- we're not even talking bad beat here -- total 100% donkatude making that call.

8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

retard means to slow down...it doesn't mean stupid and shouldn't be used that way. using retard as pejorative just mocks the disabled whether that was your intention or not. you use the word as an insult, you don't say fuking retards as a compliment. you should know better.

5:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home