Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can Never Beat the JackAce

Went deep in the Dank. Bubbled. I raised TT in the ep and Xklm jammed JackAce. I figured he was jamming any two since I got QQ, TT, and like AK in the last three hands and had jammed them all. Of course he binks an Ace and rivers a Jack just to rub it in. I had like 4BB left.. maybe 8... so I just jammed The Bammer. I got the call with two live cards.. I flopped a flush redraw.. However my 15 outs 2x never got there and I ended up as the bubble. Stupid fucking game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I told you not to bubble!

10:03 PM

 
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

You have so much built up EV in both the Dank & the VJ that I predict you'll blow through the field to take it down very soon.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger BamBam said...

Nice to see you recognized the power of The Bammer. Shitty site shoulda' let you get there!

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home